We have a permanent, full-time opportunity for an experienced, collaborative and self-driven Client Marketing Coordinator to join our small and growing team in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane. In this role, your main focus will be to develop, implement and maintain client marketing activity to help clients achieve business outcomes and brand objectives.
At Practice + Pixels, we’re a laid-back bunch of humans who believe that if you enjoy what you’re doing, and have fun with the people you’re doing it with, it won’t feel like “work”.
Our mission is simple – To create excitement in the professional services and accounting industry. Excitement for marketing, unique brands and immersive digital experiences.
What do we do at Practice + Pixels?
We’re a Brisbane-based marketing agency, servicing clients across Australia and the US. We take a brand-first approach to crafting powerful websites, effective marketing and distinctive brands for professional services firms who want to be different and experience incremental growth.
Our clients think of us as an extension of their own team and rely on us to be the leaders in driving the marketing function of their business.
Why work at Practice + Pixels? Here are a few perks…
- Flexible working arrangements – Few days in the office. Few days at home if you need it. Let’s work something out that suits you.
- We encourage a healthy work/life balance.
- Work with creative people who celebrate the wins (even the little ones).
- Boost your skillset – We’ll work with you to find learning and upskilling opportunities.
- We offer plenty of mentoring to build your skills in multiple areas to take you from Marketing Coordinator to Marketing Manager.
- A great Fortitude Valley location with lots of great restaurants, bars and gyms close by.
- Plenty of room for growth – if you’re ambitious, we love that!
- Overall, we’re about flexibility, fun, and friendliness.
What you’ll be doing:
This is an opportunity to play an integral role in an agency experiencing fast growth and rapidly executing on a big vision. We are growing and looking for great people with awesome marketing skills who want to focus their passion for marketing on helping professional services firms (who are in much need of premium marketing support).
At Practice + Pixels, a client’s Marketing Coordinator is also doing the “doing” and will be responsible for the success of the client experience, client satisfaction, and client advocacy. Every day will vary in what you’ll actually be doing, but essentially you’ll be the marketing leader for a handful of clients as they lean on you to:
- Research, plan and write content, blogs, social media content and downloadable content assets for clients.
- Manage client social media platforms and websites.
- Coordination of internal resources and creative teams for the production of relevant creative assets for effective execution.
- Proactively recommend, create and implement marketing ideas to drive new business and maximise sales opportunities for clients.
- Produce email newsletters for clients and implement them through their email marketing platform (e.g. HubSpot, Mailchimp etc).
- Communicate with clients on content briefs, feedback and approvals, ensuring the clients are well-informed and educated along the way.
- Reporting on meaningful metrics to the client, and keeping them updated on what’s next.
What you’ll bring:
- You like being part of a team and contributing your energy to the company culture.
- You have significant practical experience as a marketing coordinator for B2B brands.
- You have a genuine passion for marketing, social media, content, and creativity.
- Your strong attention to detail enables you to demonstrate exceptional project/account management skill.
- You value quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in your work.
- You have experience in aspects of Content Marketing, Email Marketing and Social Media Marketing.
- You have an analytical results-oriented focus to marketing – clients really want to see results!
- You have strong business and commercial acumen.
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for a face-to-face interview.
**No freelancers or SEO agencies/specialists please.